We are all in the customer service business. As we enter the season of gratitude, why not begin a practice that will relay to your customers how important they are to you, and to your business? Here are 7 different, easy, and memorable ways that will send the right message to your customers, and let them know just how much they mean to you!
- Thank you notes. In this world of texting, social media, and facebook posts to sit down with a beautiful card and pen in hand and write a thank you note is an otherworldly gift! Grab a card, and write down how much you appreciate your customers. They will remember the gift of the handwritten card for a long time to come.
- Share new information! Offering your clients a free class, a complimentary coaching strategy session or a downloadable ebook are some great ways to show them that you care and are grateful for their business.
- Quality time. We all have that special customer or client, the one that has been with you since the beginning and stayed through thick and thin.Reward them for their loyalty. Take them out to a fancy lunch or dinner and let them know what their loyalty means to you and your company!
- Highlight them online! You can highlight a customer by sending out a gratefulness tweet, posting and tagging them on your company Facebook page, or creating a special section on your website where you highlight your best customers! This works especially well for your B2B customers!
- Throw a party! Invite your best customers to a party at your place of business, your home, or the hottest restaurant in town! They’ll feel special and let all of their friends know what a great company you are to do business with, and how appreciative you are to your customers.
- Food! Yes, the way to a person’s heart is still through the stomach! Sending your best customers chocolate chips cookies, muffins, cronuts, or maybe even sharing a personal recipe that always gets you rave reviews, are other ways to let your customers know that they are special!
- Just because! Don’t wait for the season of gratitude to let your customers know how much you appreciate them! Do it just because. Send them a card, take them to lunch, refer them new business. Or just pop in, say hello, and thank them!
A gratitude practice is good for business and for you! If you and your company don’t have one, start one today. It’s easy. It’ll make you feel good, your customers feel appreciated, and you will see your business grow. Don’t wait for the season to grab you to start. Create an easy gratitude practice and make it an integral part of your company’s culture.
If you have easy, memorable ways to show your customers your appreciation, please share them with us! We’d like to know!
Judy Santos is the Founder & CEO of OfficeSlice, and creator of the Business Builder Program.
Our Members Show Gratitude to their customers like this:
We show our customers gratitude by….