Yes, it’s new years, and you may have made a personal goal or two. Lose weight, get up earlier, make new friends. But how about some resolutions for the office.
Here are some from our friends at Officing Today that may be of use to you and your office.
- Declutter your Desk or Office every month: Organizing your workspace can bring along increased health benefits, a boost in energy, and just good old clarity. Schedule time every month to declutter and cleanse.
- Delegate more: Yes, you are super woman or super man, but clear some of your energy and bandwidth to work on the bigger picture, and delegate those tasks that some one else may enjoy doing.
- Ask for Feedback, or give it! We like to work in a bubble. We think everything is okay as long as someone doesn’t say anything. Well, growth means change. Feedback is the quickest way to adjust and grow.
- Email inbox clean out: While decluttering your desk will give you added energy boost, decluttering your email inbox will do the same. Get rid of all of those unread emails, and you’ll feel so much better!
- Make time to give back: Get involved in the community where you live and work. You’ll feel rewarded, they’ll be thankful, and you’ll start relating to work as more than just a job. !
To read more about these great resolutions, click here!