10:00 am - 11:30 am Email Marketing Strategies for the Holidays with Constant Contact
Email Marketing Strategies for the Holidays
Can you beleive the holidays are right around the corner? Come learn strategies you can use for the holidays and after!
- 3 keys that make or break your email subject line
- What works – and what does NOT work – in capturing your readers’ attention
- Length, brand, urgency and offers – make them work for your subject lines
- Before and after examples that make it crystal clear how to improve your results
Get your customers’ attention – get them in the door – and get the response you desire. Whether you are trying to get read, realize revenue, increase your reach or inspire referrals, your emails are a key to your success!
Plus a bonus session to share 12 Creative Ideas for End of Year Success!
This seminar is presented in partnership with Constant Contact and OfficeSlice
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Seriously Minded Business Mastermind Meetup
At this monthly, intimate gathering, you will meet seriously minded business people who are ready to take their business to an increased level of revenue, profitability and productivity in 2016.
Each month, please bring your current business or life challenge, and the group will mastermind suggestions and solutions. You will walk away with actionable steps, connections with new seriously minded business owners, and strategies to increase sales.
These monthly gatherings are limited to 10 business people.
This is for you if you are seriously dedicated to doing the following in your business over the next year:
- Increase profits and revenue
- Become more productive
- Find more balance between work / life.
There are only 10 spaces available, you must pay in advance to secure your spot.
This event is structured and runs on time, so latecomers will not be admitted. Money is a renewable resource, time is not.
This event has been created to allow everyone achieve a greater level of success. Judy Santos, Founder & Creator of The Business Builder Program will facilitate each meeting, and you will walk away with strategies and tips on business, sales and well-being.
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
10:00 am - 12:00 pm How to do your own Public Relations & Publicity
How To Do Your Own PR
Publicity is the ultimate tool for exposure and many cannot afford to hire their own publicist. In this class you will learn how publicity works and how to do your own PR.
In this 2-hour class you will learn the tools of PR:
– Creating the press release and finding the story angle
– Creating the press kit elements
– Creating the perfect PR email pitch to the media
– Best phone call interaction with the media
– Pitching reporters and the media
– Following up with the media
– Creating dynamic story pitches tied into to current news events
– Best ways to capitalize with Social Media
Register Today! Limited seating. Class Fee $25.00
Jerome Cleary has been a publicist in Los Angeles for over 15 years and has placed clients in People Magazine, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Hollywood Reporter, KTLA news, ABC news, CBS news, NBC news and other media outlets. He is known for his story pitches and unique media expertise.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm